- + Easy and quick installation;
- + No need to eliminate defects of the main surface;
- + Durability – depending on the material 25-50 years;
- + Variety of solutions;
- + Good sound and thermal insulation characteristics;
- + Significant increase in the lifespan of the building;
- + Fire resistance;
- + Ability to quick repair and replace of separate elements.
Air gap is a principal feature of ventilated facades. It allows to remove excess moisture using a freely circulating air flow and, together with a layer of insulation, minimizes heat loss in the winter and overheating of the interior during heat. This approach can significantly (by tens of percent) reduce the cost of providing necessary thermal conditions in the building.